24-Hour Telephone Banking
Our 24-Hour Telephone Banking is your connection to Chisholm Trail State Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With 24-Hour Telephone Banking, you can quickly and easily:
- Obtain balances
- Inquire as to specific transactions, both deposits and withdrawals
- Inquire about interest paid/received
- Verify Social Security deposits, as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions
- Inquire about loan payment information
- Transfer funds and make loan payments
If calling outside the Wichita and surrounding area, use area code 316.
If you have an account with us, just follow the simple instructions given to you over the phone.
At Chisholm Trail State Bank, we understand that time is a valuable asset. Bank at your convenience with secure online account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check account balances.
- Transfer funds.
- Receive e-mail notifications.
- View images of cleared checks.
- And...IT'S FREE.
With Chisholm Trail State Bank Online Banking, we've made it quick and easy for you to bank with us anytime, anywhere!
Online Bill Pay
Once you've signed up for Online Banking, you can keep your finances in order with our Online Bill Pay. Pay bills electronically, view pending payments and more! It's quick, easy and secure.
- Pay bills - either one-time or recurring payments, scheduled by payment date.
- Save a list of payment recipients - easily add, delete or edit payees.
- View pending payments - verify payment information.
- Set up automatic payments - customize bill payments to automatically pay.
- View payment history - review payments over a specified time period by date, amount, category or by payee.
- Receive and view incoming bills - receive electronic versions of your paper bills.
- Receive e-mail notifications - on bill payment activity.
- Generate reports - customize bill pay activity reporting.
Simplify your life with less paper! Online Statements are just like your paper statements, but with more advantages.
- No more waiting for mail - your statement is ready online within hours of the statement being produced.
- Notification of statement being ready by e-mail.
- File is viewable with free Adobe Reader.
- You can store your statements on your computer.
- Print statements in exact form as you receive today.
Now for FREE!
Other Banking Services & Fees
Effective February 20, 2015
|Cashier's Checks - Customer||$5.00 each|
|Customer Counter Checks||$1.00 each|
|NSF/Returned Item/Stop Pay|
|Overdraft/Insufficient Funds||$30.00 each|
|Overdraft Protection||$4.00 per transfer|
|Returned Deposit Item||$5.00 each|
|Stop Payment||$30.00 each|
|Collection Item - Domestic||$20.00 each|
|Collection Item - Foreign||$40.00 each|
|Early Account Closing Fees|
(less than 90 days)
|ATM/VISA Check Card|
|Non-CTSB ATM Transactions||$1.00 each|
|Replacement Card or PIN by mail||$5.00 each|
|Immediate Issue Card||$10.00 each|
|Automated Telephone Transfers||No Charge|
|Telephone Transfer with Representative||$5.00|
|Wire Transfer Fees|
|Incoming (Domestic) - Customer||$15.00 each|
|Incoming (Foreign) - Customer||$50.00 each|
|Outgoing (Domestic) - Customer||$20.00 each|
|Outgoing (Foreign) - Customer||$50.00 each|
|Night Deposit Keys||$5.00 per key (refundable)|
|Bank-By-Mail Kits||No Charge|
|Record Research||$20.00 per hour $1.00 per page|
1 hour minimum
|Account Reconciliation||$20.00 per hour|
1 hour minimum
|Dormant Account||$5.00 per month - Checking|
$5.00 per month - On Savings
accounts with balances of less than $100.00